Payments into French bank account

John764
Level 3
Claude Road, Australia

Payments into French bank account

Are other Hosts having this problem or is it just us? It took three contacts for Air BnB to admit the problem was at their end.

Payments are now 9 days overdue and amounts are climbing. The below message is the best response Support can provide. No timeline on rectification, they'll just let me know when it gets fixed.

Meanwhile we are expected to keep honouring bookings indefinitely, incur expense and allow the Air BnB's debt to us to rise.

Completely unsatisfactory.

Airbnb Support
1:36 AM
Hi John, I'm sorry that you are having issues with your payout at this time. Please know that we are currently having technical issues that has an impact on the payout method of the hosts. Please know that it is already being worked on by our technical department, and they will send you an email once it's fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Rest assured that we are already working on it double time, to make sure that this issue will be resolved in the soonest time possible.
1 Reply 1
Lynette57
Level 10
Gladstone, Australia

Go to a thread " The cart and the horse" and read what is really happening in aus