Payout Change - South Africa - Exchange4Free

Andrew52
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Payout Change - South Africa - Exchange4Free

Hi Everyone,

I've seen a couple of posts on this issue but they are contradictory so just asking again in hopes of getting some clarity.

After receiving notification from AirBnB of a recent payout I received an email from Exchange4Free requesting that I complete a mandate. This is the first time I have ever heard of them and AirBnB have not made me aware that there would be any change in the payout process. Furthermore, there are no entries in the help database addressing this change.

Is this a legitimate request from Exchange4Free?

Lastly, it's one thing to make the mistake of forgetting to inform hosts of this change, but it's highly unprofessional to fail to fix the mistake by eaither emailing South African hosts after the fact or at the very least make a post in the help database to clarify the situation.

Hope I get get some clarity - thanks!

Andrew

60 Replies 60

As a new host, I am currently awaiting my second payout. The first payout was made without any report from exchange4free - now, with my second payout, I received an e-mail stating I have to complete the form.
My details on the exchange4free mandate does not correspond correctly, and I cannot complete the form - where and how do I contact AirBNB to rectify the issue?