Payout amount

Larry140
Level 1
Chino Hills, CA

Payout amount

hi

how come the payout breakdown shown $101.69 if you click on the calendar,  while i only get paid by $91.52 from Airbnb ?
My listing is in California, and is it because the tax involved? 

thanks

Larry
4 Replies 4
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Larry140  Were the guests from outside of the US? If so it could be currency exhange rate difference. Otherwise that's almost 11% difference and AirBnB only takes 3% which is factored into the calendar price, I would call on it. How are recieving the funds? That may also be effecting the final payout. 

AirBnB number:

United States and Canada

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Larry140 ,

You need to take the amounts from the confirmed reservation, or simulate bookings on the booking form of your listing to see correct amounts. It shows no tax involved. Not sure what you mean by "the payout breakdown shown $101.69 if you click on the calendar". You earnings are decreased by Airbnb service fee (useal 3%) and maybe there are some transfer costs involved (?), depending on the choosen payment method. Check also your Transaction History to see payouts by Airbnb.

Best regards, Emiel

@Emiel1  On the calendar it shows what you should recieve in my case any way. My actual Gross Earnings for the $2,137.97 showing on the calendar is $2,201.00. So the difference is AirBnB's 3%. I have direct bank deposit for no fee's, so my only deduction is the AirBnB 3%. The amount on the calendar is what he should have recieved, not what he did. So somewhere is charging fee's either exchange rates, deposit/transfer fee's which are almost 11% or AirBnB screwed up. The AirBnB 3% has aready been factored into the money on the calendar and should in most cases be what is recieved. Does this make sense?

Screenshot (80).png

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Letti0,

Ok, now i see what he means. I know this one, but the phrase " if you click on the calendar" made me confusing. Hope @Larry140 will find the source of the  "lost money", as we give him allready some suggestions to look after.