Payout method

Sally389
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Payout method

Hi, I’m a new host in the UK and I’m having problems trying to set up bank transfer as my payment method. I’ve followed the on-screen info but when I put my IBAN and SWIFT codes in and hit the forward arrow, the screen turns red and there’s exclamation marks at the side of both numbers. I’ve spoken to my bank who have verified the numbers are correct. At the bottom of the screen the following error message is displayed “Error Payee must be specified”. When I click to close this it says “check your IBAN and try again” I have tried this multiple times and for two different bank accounts and had the numbers verified as being correct by the bank. Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong?

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I don't recollect having to put my IBAN or SWIFT number in?

Have you spoken to Airbnb if not give them a call ?

If you don't have the number all contact details are at the top of the Help Forum.

Joanne322
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Sally, I’m having the exact same issue as you.  Did you manage to resolve it somehow?

It would be great if you could post the outcome on here.  Many thanks.  Joanne

Joanne322
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I have discovered that I can add a Payout Method if I choose Paypal, but not if I try to input my bank details for a bank transfer.  This is not my preferred Payout Method, but the other way just keeps throwing up the red boxes and I’m sick of inputting account details over and over again.