Payout with Payoneer

Antonie0
Level 1
Dunedin, New Zealand

Payout with Payoneer

Hi,

I am new to Airbnb hosting and I hope somebody can help me with a question on payout.

When I set up the payment information, I provided my bank details. I assumed that I would get directly paid into that account. But now, ten days after my first guest has left, I see on my transactions that the payment has gone through, but it doesn't show in my bank account.

When googling for an answer (because I couldn't find anything on the Airbnb website) I found that I should direct my inquiry to Payoneer. I have now set up an account with Payoneer. Is this how it works? I am quite confused about this process and don't seem to be able to find the information on the Airbnb. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Many thanks, Antonie

4 Replies 4
Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

Hi @Antonie0. Apparently new hosts have to wait a little while before the first payment. Here’s some info on that https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout

I don’t think you have to set up an account with payoneer, just put your own bank details on the AirBnB info form. I will say Westpac isn’t a great option due to the 3 suffix code st the end of the bank account and I had to change mine because of this. 

All the best. I Love Dunners 😉 

Antonie0
Level 1
Dunedin, New Zealand

Thank you @Ria16. I called Airbnb and they will look into it. They say they have paid me and the bank tells me that they haven't received the money. Hopefully the Airbnb people can sort it..

Tony607
Level 1
Poole, United Kingdom

Do Airbnb own Payoneer? It is the worst bank I have ever used!!!!!!!

It would be a lot better if Airbnb could pay into my Revolut account

Hi Antonie, its Mandy from South Africa. Im having the exact same problem you had with air bnb paying to payoneer, when i never selected this option, or even have an account with payoneer.  Please can someone let me know how to get my money out or what it is I have to do.  Many thanks