Payout

Jenny161
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Payout

My guest checked in 2days ago but I haven't received payout. I'm very worried. I called them several times and contact on twitter but still no answer to what happened!!! My guest had booked reservation 2months ago and this is the first long term I ever had for one and a half month. The total cost of reservation is $00,000 I am supposed to get $7,000 this month and the rest next month. This make me very frustrated. I had been superhost over a year and never have this problem   It's very large amount of money. Can anyone please help me!!!

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Jenny161  Wow that is a lot of money.  What are you seeking from the host forum?  We have no information about payments.  You state you have tried to involved Air BNB and you are not getting a response.  Some hosts suggest using Facebook as a more public forum and thus Air BNB would be more responsive.  I prefer to call very early in the morning.  Very successful in reaching a live person at 5 AM.

Read this article: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/how-do-i-check-my-payout-status

Because of the large payout, your bank may be holding the funds longer than usual to verify the transfer.  

I will be happy if that's the case but it haven't been released for 2days now. I didn't get an email of payout made to me at all. I did check on transaction and it shows pending. Thank you. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jenny161,

Lovely to meet you. As a few days have now passed, I wondered if you have received your payment yet?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.