Payouts Paused, requesting identity verification but already verified loop! help!!!

Vanquis0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Payouts Paused, requesting identity verification but already verified loop! help!!!

I received a notification when logged in stating that my payouts will be paused if I do not verify my identity, I click the link and my identity is verified, weird... I think nothing of it, 

I get in touch with Airbnb and after weeks of back and fourth every single message thread was closed by the representatives and the same message was repeated saying that I must verify my identity, I try to explain that I cannot as it says my identity is already verified and they just closed the thread. 

A few weeks later my payouts are paused. Airbnb customer service don't seem to be processing that the issue is not that I have not verified my identity but rather that although it says my identity is not verified when I attempt to verify it loops back to my identity is verified, (confusing right!) 

I've creating this conversation as I have guests scheduled to check in and do not one to ruin their holiday, but how can I host guests with no information, no technical possible solution and no valuable response from Airbnb? 

If anybody has experienced this or has a possible solution please help!!!

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Vanquis0 I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm sending this to the team right now, hopefully we can find a way to break out of this loop quickly. They should be in touch with you shortly and if I get an update in the meantime I'll let you know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sidnie1
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

After 6 months I am still awaiting payment after varification have been made

Luis-Rodrigo2
Level 2
Tulum, Mexico

My Payouts are Paused since September 7th 2022

I talked everyday to airbnb support and offered me to escalate my case, i talked to more than 100 people and no one has been able to help me.

No one has called me back to give a feedback....

So sad..!

Luis Rodrigo **[Personal details removed - Community Center Guidelines

Hi! I’m having the same problem, did you managed to solve the problem?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Y-Altagracia0 ,

Hope you are well! Can you elaborate more and let us know whether you connected with Airbnb Customer Support regarding your issue? 

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines