Pending payout

Trajan0
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Pending payout

I have a pending payout since October. How do I get it released?  Guest has checked out and all went well.

14 Replies 14
Stephanie6
Level 10
Boulder, CO

Hi @Trajan0, I had the same thing happen.  I called airbnb and the payment came through within a week.  

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Stavros2
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Hello everybody,

I am new host to airbnb. I have added the payout method that I prefer, which was the transfer at my bank account, and they sent me from airbnb that I have to receive a 1 cent deposit that the have made at my account in order to confirm it. I have already made also 2 books so far wihtout having received the deposit of 1 cent from the bank. In my transaction history it says pending payouts. This means that i have received the money or not? Do I have to receive the 1 cent deposit first? Sorry for my newbie questions!

@Stavros2, You need to follow the instructions from Airbnb and confirm with them that you received the 1c. If you do not do that they cannot send you the money. The risk is too high that it may go to an incorrect account. Therefor you must confirm they have the correct account before you will receive any further money. Do this first, then see how you go. it may take a few days or more. 

Ok? 

Regards, christine.

Nathalie201
Level 1
State of Santa Catarina, Brazil

Hi Christine, 

I have the same issue, i have two pending payouts and the guests arrive soon. i have recieved a copy of the guests bank statement advising they have paid yet i have not recieved the funds. how 

How do i confirm with tair bnb team that i have received the 1c. ? will this appear in my bank statement ?

i have nothing showing on my bank nor a 1c despoit message from air bnb.

thank you very much

nathalie 

@Stavros2, also 

from the Airbnb payments section on your site:

"How long does it take a bank account to become ready?
It usually takes less than five business days for your new payout method to be able to accept Airbnb payouts. When the status updates to Ready, we'll be able to send you your payouts.

There are 4 different statuses your payout method may have:

New: we can't send payouts to this payout method; the payout method is still editable
Pending: please wait for the status to change, or for email communication about any additional verification needed; the payout method isn't editable
Ready: we can send payouts to this payout method; the payout method isn't editable
Error: please remove this payout method and add a new payout method; we can't send payouts to this payout method

In some countries, we'll verify your account information when you provide it to us the first time by depositing a small sum (less than $1 USD) before sending you a payout. This is to make sure we avoid sending money to the wrong account, and we only need to verify it once. Go ahead and keep the change! It's on us."

I have money owing to me from you, but you haven't provided me with to make payment details, you haven't asked me for my bank account no, what do I Do?

I have a pending payout since 20 days ago How do I get it released?  Guest has checked out and all went well 

and I already recive 7 payouts after that guest

Rick30
Level 1
New York, NY

Air bnb stated that payout to host after 3 days guest check in. My guest check out already and i have not get any pay yet. They have all my bank deposit information already. Who can help me what went wrong? I tried to contact Air Bnb but I can't find and I have followed the message from other hosts, but wont work!

Tony109
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi all, 

I have a pending payouts shown in my future transaction which is the amount the guest paid for the damage item during his stay.

After waititng for more than 2 weeks, the fund is still not yet transferred to my bank account nor has a date showing when it will happen. May I know what I should do? Thanks!

Ersin2
Level 2
Istanbul, Turkey

hi guys.   is there anybody out there  to help me pls.     

i have a pending payout since 10 days.   

has anybody got a solution? pls%)   

Home-In0
Level 1
Sousse, Tunisia

I have the same problem. Pending payouts since july. How can I get paid ??? Please advise 

Fatina0
Level 2
Lebanon

Hello, I have a pending payout how can i get it???

Airbnb does not hold their end of the bargain. I have invested money to give my guests a memorable experience but Airbnb won’t release my hard earned money.  When I called customer service, reps are telling me they don’t know why the system won’t release the funds because every is in place.  Note that I have received payouts before, no complaints on file, great review from guests, etc. Airbnb is a complete mess. I recorded my phone conversations with the reps. I will contact the media  and my attorney on Monday. Shame on you Airbnb. 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Gregory360 , 

I'm sorry you are having problems regarding your payment. I just sent you a DM with more information on this. 

Thanks 

Nick