Performance - earnings section

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Performance - earnings section

One of the options under menu "Performance" is Earnings.

It shows you total earnings in a specific year or month (which can also be retrieved from Transaction History), but more interesting also shows the amount of nights booked etc...

But when i select year 2020 (first screenshot), it shows indeed the earnings, but all other statistics are 0 (zero)

Is it just happening to me, is it a glitch or can those statistics not be retrieved from a previous year ?

(BTW for 2021 it works OK, see second screenshotl)

Emiel1_0-1611090029037.png

Emiel1_1-1611090126187.png

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Only 2021 is showing numbers for me, @Emiel1 . 2020, 2019, 2018, etc., are all zeroed out. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Emiel1 

It could be a temporary glitch or it could be yet another bit of programming genius  Emiel!

You notice it says ..."You have no available nights in 2020"! That surely would be stating the obvious. And following on from that if you have no available nights you would also have no unbooked nights available for 2020!

Sheer bloody genius, they just keep on coming up with these things. Forget that hosts might actually wish to consult their past performance from time to time.

The other thing you will notice  Emiel is, the figures for 2021 are all complete gobbledygook! It says for the year you have 68 booked nights and 430 un-booked nights for an occupancy rate of 14%!!!!

How exactly does that work when there is 365 nights in the year. With your two listings should those figures add up to 730 nights, or do you have 232 nights for the year blocked?

Cheers.........Rob