Platform Update has made my listing disappear!

Jennifer1421
Level 10
Peterborough, Canada

Platform Update has made my listing disappear!

Hi All:

Have just noticed that the platform has gone thru a bit of an update, which has changed the appearance and format of our listings. Sadly, when I do a generic search for my property type (ie, no dates) my listing no longer appears. The geo locator seems to be working, because if I search for an "entire place" with any of my available dates, it pops up, and is in the correct spot on the map.

Have contacted support, and have been passed off to tech, so am waiting on them. Anyone else get bumped off with the update? Can anyone make any suggestions for a fix?

I seem to remember @Susan17 having trouble with geo location...does this sound familiar, Susan?

82 Replies 82
David6230
Level 2
Broome, United Kingdom

It appears that when you search by place only shows properties available today so my property no longer appears unless I search dates that are free.

People want to search by place and will then choose dates.

This is rubbish air bnb. Answers please 

@David6230 "only shows properties available today"  this isn't quite true for us.  We are seeing other listings that have no availability today.  One that shows up without dates in the search has only two days available all month (19th and 20th).

Dario267
Level 3
Barcelona, Spain

AIRBNB ACTS NOW!

David6230
Level 2
Broome, United Kingdom

AIRBNB. Please advise what is happening. Is it planned or a bug ????

See same issue on my listings in West Sedona, while some neighbors are shown, which is unfair.

Yocencia0
Level 6
Shepherdstown, WV

@Dario267 and others.   SOLUTION  I just as a test edited my description (actually "The Space" section) and that listing is now showing up in searches without a date.  The others were still not so one by one I did the same and each one showed up after the edit.   

Clearly a bug but an edit seems to refresh the listing to be upto date.

@Yocencia0This appears to have worked for me as well! Thank you!

Thank you!  This fixed it for me as well

@Yocencia0  Yes! Fixed it for my listing!

As commented in other topic, it works at 50% for me.

'Instant booking' filter doesn't show any results!

Bad, really bad Airbnb!

@Dario267 do you have any booking requirements for the listing?  if so you will not see it in an incognito window, you will have to be logged into airbnb and meet the requirements.

Bravo @Yocencia0 !! Also, I got a booking and that listing appeared right after.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Yocencia0 Worked for me too.....

I definitely have been noticing this for some time.. I just thought I lost my ranking appeal..  nope.  The only thing I lost is booking revenue...please fix if it hasn’t been already