Please let hosts see who "saved" the listing to their wishlist

Please let hosts see who "saved" the listing to their wishlist

Right under where potential guests can click to "Save to Wishlist" it shows how many people saved that specific listing to their respective wishlists. As a host, I would like to know what kind of people are showing interest in my listing, not just how many people wishlisted me. Kind of like how people are able to see who "Liked" my post, wouldn't it be nice for hosts to see and know who "wishlisted" their listings?

Any thoughts? 

18 Replies 18
Jennifer3119
Level 1
Leasburg, NC

I have seen similar increases in prices like  @Marina1536  mentioned. I saved and viewed the same listing in Paris for over a month. The dates I planned increased by $160 per night. Even if the price returns to the original- I won’t stay there now. 

As a consumer, if that were possible, I hope hosts would use the info to better position the flat to my needs. I'm a digital nomad so if there is only one table for eating and no workspace with a decent chair, I might not book. Outside of that, I don't like the idea, plus, I do feel that the price of the flat goes up the next or even the same day after I've put it on my wishlist. I've stopped making wishlists. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want a place that's suitable for working from home @Megan1045  you can just use the advanced search function to find listing advertising separate work spaces for travellers.

Saving listings to your wishlist has absolutely no impact on pricing. Prices fluctuate based on supply and demand when hosts use Airbnb's smart pricing function.

Increasingly with huge cost of living increases particularly utilities, hosts are going to be more reluctant to host digital nomads because you will tend to be using lots of gas and electricity as you will be mainly home based which will hike their energy bills up.

Thank you for the tip on the search. I did mention that the prices will change almost immediately after I've put them onto my wishlist. Also, as a digital nomad, I usually stay for more than a month at a time, ensuring that the host is booked solid for that time, so I guess they win some they lose some ; ) but again, great point.