Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Poll] What type of home do you offer?

(9).png

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Today, I want to talk about how you offer your home as I know that there is a wide variation of spaces available.

When searching for homes on the Airbnb website, it is possible to filter your search to look for something more specific. Some guests are looking for specific amenities or a whole house with a swimming pool!

I was wondering how you offer your home on Airbnb? I know that some of us provide separate rooms so that multiple guests can be accommodated, or perhaps you offer your whole home?

I'd love to hear your opinions. If you'd like to highlight your choice, please feel free to expand on your answer by replying to this thread.

You can follow the progress >here<

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

37 Replies 37
Kimberly54
Level 10
San Diego, CA

Hi @Quincy, I chose "other" because while only a private room and bathroom, most of the house is pretty much private.  Not quite, but pretty much. 

Sorta messes up your data, eh? 

Sorry!

Best!

Kim
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kimberly54

Don't worry about that! 

Thanks for highlighting your answer 🙂 

-----

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

I offer a three bedroom apartment witch allowed 5guest 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Edwin57,

Thank you for being here :-). 

Have you also ever tried renting out your entire home? 

-----

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

No because I will lose control I did rent the whole house it cost lots of ploblem  befor 

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Pluse I have a store down stare witch my Dad and I are working  on plus looking for investors my Dad and I own the building witch is a two family plus store one floor is done witch is Airbnb now working on the second floor but the main thing is the store for the guest to enjoy 

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Quincy. One private room - on a permanent basis, the other private room - weekends only, the whole place - weekends only. 

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Marzena4 for expanding your answer here 🙂

-----

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Quincy thanks for the nudge 🙂

We will be listed as "entire place" but I selected "other" for the poll-we have a stand-alone cottage but it is onsite with our home as opposed to having no host in place. 

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Thank you for the in put you give us it gives us a 

lot to see and think thank you so much

Jiw0
Level 10
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Entire place for me too;   I think that's where AirBnB shines the most, compared to hotel stays where you only get a room, or 2-3 rooms with a family or group travelling together.  Being able to stay with a whole group in an actual house is where it's at, IMHO.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Quincy

da, da, time for advertisements 😛 🙂

we offer ENTIRE HOMES on GREAT LOCATION in the strict CENTER of Zagreb with FREE PARKING !!!!

( No1 )  studio apartment  https://hr.airbnb.com/rooms/13525942

( No2 ) 2 bedrooms + livingroom apartment https://hr.airbnb.com/rooms/13526118

both can be booked together as:

( No3 ) 3 bedrooms + living room apartment  https://hr.airbnb.com/rooms/14763481

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

Our place is a Barn (a People Barn).

The property had a dilapidated barn, so we converted it to a party & rental space.

We were featured this morning on the local news for a story stating that Barns are going to be all the rage in 2018. I guess we'll see 🙂