Pop up says guest cannot book more than 28 days.

Lisa-and-Alistair0
Level 2
Buderim, Australia

Pop up says guest cannot book more than 28 days.

Guest wants to book for 2.5 months and pop up says that they can not book for more than 28 days. Does anyone know what is wrong?

7 Replies 7
Regina0
Level 6
San Antonio, TX

Thanks Regina, I came across those two articles while trying to find an answer and they contain some good info. Appreciate your help.

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Do you have a monthly price on your listing?  IF not that may be what's causing this -- I believe you may not be able to  have guests staying over 28 days (the point at which monthly pricing comes into effect) if you have no monthly price set up on your listing. Not sure about that but worth a test -- just add a monthly price -- Either that or you have set up your listing so that 28 days is the maximum stay.  

Hi Deborah, I do have a monthly price on my listing but didn't have a number of maximum days set. I have since set max. to 90 days and asked the guest to try booking again. Btw, really appreciate all your comments on the forum - I have learnt heaps from reading your various answers! Thanks, Lisa

I have a similar problem.

I have a monthly price set. And the maximum amount of days set to 90.

Yet my listing does not appear in the search results for stays over 28 days and longer.

Anyone knows why?

I'm having the same issue, I talked with Airbnb and they confirmed that it's a bug, I think for me it's longer than 27 days though. So basically at this point Airbnb doesn't seem to be doing to much about it, it's been like pulling teeth just to get them to acknowledge that it was a bug so I don't have my hopes up that they will solve the bug anytime soon. 

Same for my listing. Others can book my place for longer than 27 nights, but when I look it up on my own, it doesn't show in the results. AirBnB was no help on the phone.