Portland, OR Hosts

Taylor0
Level 2
Portland, OR

Portland, OR Hosts

This is a thread where Portland hosts can connect about topics and events for their community!

40 Replies 40
Alicia12
Level 1
Portland, OR

Struggling with H and R block and taxes. Anyone have a recommendation?
Kim-And-Fred0
Level 8
Portland, OR

Where the meetups are in Portland to meet other hosts and get more involved in our community.  Kym 🙂

Hi Kym! It would be fantastic to meet you and get you more involved in the Portland community. If I were you I would take a few minutes to join the Portland Airbnb host Meetup group called 'Home Share PDX'. Check it out here - http://www.meetup.com/SHARE-PDX-a-group-for-short-term-rental-hosts/

I will also keep you on the radar for when we have in office events! Great to meet you!

-Taylor

Thanks Taylor! I just joined.

Welcome Tiffany! It's great to have you.

Kim and Fred, we have monthly meetups with Host2Host, and have been active since 2014.  You'll find us on Facebook and we have a website.  I'm sorry, I haven't been here in quite a while, so this is a very late answer to your question.  Hopefully you have found us!  We are having a birthday celebration this March 14, and would love for you to come!

Tiffany8
Level 1
Portland, OR

Hi there....

I really need to speak with a community organizer. Can someone get in touch with me as soon as possible please? 

Thanks! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Taylor0@Tiffany8@Tiffany-Cheri0@Kim-And-Fred0 and @Alicia12,

It is fantastic to meet you all and great to see you have started this thread. Welcome to the Community Center.

Since starting this group, you may have seen that a few changes have happening here in the CC, apart from change in design, we have also increased the number of city boards. One of the new city boards is Portland, OR. Do take a look if you haven't already and feel free to start a conversation. 🙂

Top tip - you can now tag your posts with keywords, mention people in your post (add a @-name), plus remember to follow the board so you get notified when anyone posts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie! Thanks for the update - I have been checking out the new community page and it looks great.

One thing, the Portland page on the new community center is actually set up for Portland, Maine. The photo displayed is Maine and folks had started discussing issues for travel to Maine. Is there anyway to get the photo/info updated? Thanks! I work as our Community POC for pdx and I'd love to start using the page more.

Thank you!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Taylor0,

Thanks for your reply, it is great to meet you. 

It is fantastic to hear that you are excited about using the board more.

As you may have seen, you were completely right and the image has now been updated. I have also made it clearer in the welcome message in the board that it is Portland, Oregon. All it is waiting for now is some posts, so enjoy! 🙂 

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie, I tried to go to the Portland, Or. Boards  and got an error message that said I don't have permission to access this area.  Do you give that to me?  Thanks.  : )  Kym

Kristien0
Level 1
Portland, OR

Does anyone have direct contact info for the Portland Office?  I had a guest check out 13 days ago and still no payment.  I can not find away to contact anyone at airbnb directly to find out why I have not been paid.  Thanks!

Kristien, did you get a reply?  Are you still looking to connect with an Airbnb staff member?

I hope by now you got resolution to this issue. Kym Gordon-Cumbo