Potential Income - any ballparks for 4 bedroom house in Cheltenham UK?

Malcolm59
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Potential Income - any ballparks for 4 bedroom house in Cheltenham UK?

Hi there,

I have a 4 bedroom house near the centre of Cheltenham which i currently let as a 4 way to professionals (about £350-400 per month each including all bills etc). I would love to be able  to rent out house as a holiday let as it would provide us with some flexibility to use the house sometimes for weekends etc. I wondered if anyone has a comparable property or any ballpark figures for potential income? Cheltenham has lots of festivals so imagine we would get lots of books then but not sure about the rest of the time.

Any advice appreciated

Malcolm

2 Replies 2
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Malcolm59 check out the website yourporter.com: you can get lots of metrics on your area. I'm not affiliated in any way: I just use their reporting and find it helpful. 

Another good indicator is to look at the listings and calendars of your potential competitors in your market. This isn't the best way to do it, because you can't tell if days are booked or just blocked, but between that and the number of reviews it may give you some idea.

Hi Malcolm 

I’m a superhost and founder of Cotswoldcohost, if you decide to go ahead and need a cohost we’d love to help

kirsteen