Preventing Guest Complaints

Baruch0
Level 3
New York, NY

Preventing Guest Complaints

Hi all, for months I've always been concerned when accepting guests that despite my best efforts they'd leave me a negative review. I finally had an idea that would help me detect potentially complaining guests. Enter AirReview, a free chrome extension that I created to show guests' reviews of all of their previous hosts. This way, you can screen guests that have complained previously, and make a more educated decision whether you want to host them or not.

Check it out over here: [link removed]

33 Replies 33

On your PC or laptop, open up Chrome browser. Google chrome extensions. You’ll get a link explaining what they are and how to use them. 

Follow this

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/airreview/plkdnpjpnhhnmigmekaocdfokkmebdnm

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Baruch0 Thanks 🙂 It's great ! I love it!

Please let us know if there will be extensions for firefox or opera too.

Now, I am taking the opportunity with guests to bring up the subject of "location." I say something like, do you find this location convenient? (Then I add, "I love that it is a direct shot to the beach and yet in a convenient shopping district, don't you?") I actually plant this in their mind during their visit. Once they have settled on the possibility that, yes, it is a convenient location, I am at an advantage when reviews are written - hopefully!

Angela64
Level 2
Ipswich, United Kingdom

Thanks so much for this.  Have just downloaded and installed it on Chrome and checked that it was showing for my most recent guest who left a totally negative, whingeing review (first time this has happened to me after plenty of 4 and 5 star reviews over last 2 years).  Will definitely be looking at future guests using the app.  I guess this is the type of guest this app is intended to highlight - people with unrealistic expectations and/or an axe to grind (the guest came for a job interview and perhaps didn't get the vacancy).