Preview Scheduled Messages - preview full msg with the shortcodes populated

Emma2853
Level 1
Sooke, Canada

Preview Scheduled Messages - preview full msg with the shortcodes populated

Hi @Scott

I would like to be able to preview the scheduled messages I create. Specifically so that I can read over all the information that is being sent and how it looks with the smartcodes inserted. I have used this feature on MailChimp and find it so helpful. As a host I really need to make sure my communications are top notch. Not being able to preview the email contents leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. 

Any chance of getting this feature added? 

thanks

Emma

3 Replies 3
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Emma2853 ! It's been a while since you posted so I'm not sure if you've found it yet, but if you have any suggestions for changes or new features you can always let Airbnb know on the Feedback Form.

Your idea sounds quite useful so hopefully we'll see something soon!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Sybe, 

I know this has been a long time but I take it this still has not been added as a feature?

Cheers, Matt 

Hi @Matthew2021 

If you would like to tag Sybe be sure to add the "@" symbol in front of the name 😊

There is not a "preview" per se of the how the messages appear to a guest with the short codes, but there is a sorta way to do it. Pick any guest (or the Guest you are trying to send the message to) from your in box and use the "+" sign next to the message platter. Select the Scheduled Message or Quick Reply you want to use and review/edit as needed. Then you can simply send it:

Plus Sign Options.png