Price Enquiries

Patrick435
Level 2
Galway, Ireland

Price Enquiries

In 3 years of hosting no guest ever queried the price with me. I understood that prices appear clearly when the guest views my listing through search.  In the last few weeks 5 guests have asked me what the price is. These appear to be genuine people. Whats going on. Are some guests being stung with "extras".

3 Replies 3
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Your first listing, Family accommodation Galway City, doesn't seem to have its calendar open, @Patrick435. The other two are open from 4th June 2018. And it seems to me that you're on Smart Pricing because this is what I got:Galway.jpg

Maybe they are confused because clicking on the listing without touching the calendar I got $140 per night.

Another reason might be guests sensing whether they might haggle or simply checking your responsiveness.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thanks for the reply Marzena, I know that one of my listings is offline at the moment. It is interesting to see the pricing from the search point of view, I don't know what "travel credit" is.

Why do you think I have smart prcing on. I don't think I do but I will go check.

Dzenkie

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

Many of my recent guests have absolutely no clue how abb works, what they’re doing, how to communicate etc. it’s hard to know where you’re dealing with innocently clueless vs bargain hunting bad news.