Price in quote is lower than nighlt price I posted?

Valérie6
Level 1
Antwerp, Belgium

Price in quote is lower than nighlt price I posted?

Hey, 

I have several questions:

First of all my price in the quote is lower than the price I placed, which is 28 euro per night. How can I make sure that this price remains the same.

For weekly and monthly prices I would like to work with percentages. i.e. if you book one week you get 10%. Apparently this is possible.

Further the name of my listing is different on my app than when I log on on a computer. Can someomne explain why I have this problem. And how I could solve it? 

THank you for the help

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Valérie6,

When I look at your listing, it comes up at 28EUR per night and the weekly rate is 196EUR per week which is not really discounted which is does not have to be.  Can you show us a screenshot of the quote?

In regards to choosing a percentage, if you are not able to choose a percentage and still are only able to put in an amount, the percentage option is not available to you yet.  I know this was something Airbnb was rolling out so maybe they have not reached your area/account yet.

I show two listings.  Do you have two listings.  Maybe that is why you are seeing two different names.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hey dave,

Thank you for your quick response. The price issue is something that ocurred last week. The closer I would book towards the they we were the cheaper the night would become. Tonight i changed the weekly and month price so there was no disocunt. I thought that that was maybe the cause of the changes is price per night. You think this could be the case?

I have indeed two listing. But my problem is that the information of one of my listings differs depending on where (app or pc) I look at it. On my app the listing is called peace and nature near antwerp, on my laptop it is called room with a view near antwerp.

Hi @Valérie6,

On my Android phone and my desktop computer, your listing is popping up as "Room with a view".

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host