Price not updating

Paul134
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Price not updating

Hello,

I am trying to set my base price but the prices shown in the calendar is not showing up correctly. It does show if I turn out Smart Pricing but no when I turn it off. Airbnb, please help ASAP.

Thanks.

23 Replies 23

Correction - I just realized that the prices have updated. In case anyone out there is making the same hurried mistake as me, when you are looking at your listing on airbnb.com, make sure you enter a checkout date. I was not doing that, and kept seeing a rock bottom price which is not my current minimum price, but use to be. 

Airbnb, please help your hosts ONCE for a change!

Hush0
Level 2
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

Did you check your prices set in calender? Because the calender prices overwrite the prices set in your pricing of your listing. 

I think I am having the same issue. When I update my base and weekend price, the updated prices do not show on the pricing calendar. I do NOT have smart pricing on. 

Marco2477
Level 1
New York, United States

I'm having the same issue, THE USER EXPERIENCE OF AIRBNB IS HORRIBLE!!! and they have been online for years. So frustrating!

Derick156
Level 1
Butterworth, Malaysia

I facing this issue as well. I can’t change the price setting. Please help me.

Alper19
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Any solutions? This is super annoying, Airbnb please help your hosts for a change for once.. Ahhhh

I am also still having this issue October 2022.

Allen269
Level 2
Austin, TX

I was having issues with this for several months but was finally able to find a solution!

I called Airbnb and the support agent was able to reset the calendar. That fixed the problem for me and now it's working properly. Hope this works for everyone else, cheers.