Price not updating

Paul134
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Price not updating

Hello,

I am trying to set my base price but the prices shown in the calendar is not showing up correctly. It does show if I turn out Smart Pricing but no when I turn it off. Airbnb, please help ASAP.

Thanks.

23 Replies 23
Denis19
Level 2
Perpignan, France

Try clearing ou the cache of your browser or connecting with a clean browser. That should resolve the problem. 

George44
Level 2
Tartu, Estonia

me too!  The weekend pricing updates, but the base price does not update. It seems the system is forcing me to use the automatic price settign system.

Any solutions?

Brian66
Level 1
San Jose, CA

Currently happen for my listing too. I changed the base price but the system does not reflect new pricing.

I tried test viewing my listing in a different computer/browser but seems like pricing still use Smart Pricing even though I already turned it off.

I have this problem too. When I view the listing though, it shows the correct updated price.

Matthew116
Level 2
Myrtle Beach, SC

The price shown to the customer isn't correct on any of my listings. I have to disable SmartPricing, then change the base price, then re-enable.  So in other words, SmartPricing prices are not in the listing search results, and only the 'hidden' base price is.  And listing does not automatically adjust what the customer will see first!  This is a BUG that cost me THOUSANDS. PLEASE FIX IT FOR THE LOVE OF PETE.

D5
Level 1
Liverpool, United Kingdom

no resolution in 6 months airbnb a caring responsive business or not?

I'm having issues as well with the pricing not updating the way I've set it.  I've turned smart pricing back on and customized other dates.  It's also giving everyone the 15% first time offer. This was almost $200 off for the "second" person that booked on a holiday week.  I've put in a request, however, now I'm trying to fix something on the pricing and nothing changes.  I don't need to clear the cookies as I've just opened another browser in which I've never logged in. 

I'm having the same problem too. I've changed my base price, but it doesn't reflect on my calendar or in the listings.

Ascension2
Level 1
Hong Kong

Still no fix?
I have the excact same problem -- except I never turned on smart pricing...

Hello?!

John1003
Level 1
Redlands, CA

i'm seeing the same thing.

best workaround is to switch dynamic price on and set the min and max both to the price you want to display all the time.

This worked for me. I only changed the minimum price to what I want to have and it worked. 

Thanks for sharing!

Su

Helen394
Level 1
Amberley, New Zealand

Hi, I was having the same problem BUT I have just noticed that the pricing DID change after the last forward booking I have on my calendar.

Adriana345
Level 1
Austin, TX

I am having the same issue!  So frustrating!

Kelly405
Level 3
Ithaca, NY

I am having the same issue. I haven't done anything with Smart Pricing, just changed my listing from a 2 bedroom, to a 3 bedroom and changed the prices. But it is still showing the old prices - it's been over 24 hours.