Breakfast Point, New South Wales, Australia

Price

price of my listing

9 Replies 9
Tanya-and-Alex0
Level 5
Sofia, Bulgaria

Hi Ju, 

What is with the price of your listing? Would be glad to help you out with this!

Cheers!

Hi! Thanks for being there! I want to know why the price shows up as; ₹24656  That doesn't mean anything to me! WHen Airbnb writes to inform me how much I will be earning for example, it shows up like this. Not helpful. Later when the thing gets going (someone books) then it starts showing in Euro - a lot better!

I want to ask more of an enquirer than she's "bid" (my listed price) because of the dates being Special dates.  Is there a way I can do that, or can I only accept or reject the price offered?

I price per person per night not per room.  2 x ladies booking a twin room for two nights think they are only paying Airbandb 90 should be 180.  How do I alter?  I have sent messages no responce.

Alisha4
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi guys!

I've just joined Air BNB and I'm wondering why my place (private room) is listed as $100 a night when I changed the pricing details to smart pricing. Shouldn't it show the rate that air bnb has etimated it to be? I feel like I've got less of a chance at getting booked at the high rate it is currently advertsised as? I originally had $100 as the fixed rate but thought changing it to Smart Pricing would change that price? Any ideas or help appreciated! Thanks 🙂

Alexander40
Level 1
Athens, Greece

HI to All,

My inquiry is which is the price that apprears on the listing of a house at any time. Because I changed my prices and the price listed is not according to my price list. Please tell me is it the average price? or the highest?

Thank you in advance

Warm Regards,

Alex 

It is your base price.
Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Lucia124
Level 1
Manchester, NH

Can anyone tell me how I find out what I have my listings priced at on a weekly or monthly basis.  It used to be on my listing sheets but airbnb has moved it to my calender - but I can't see where.  All it shows is my nightly rate.

Help !!!

Dittiman0
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

You seem to be giving a 23% discount on your weekly rate, at least for your "Queen bedroom" listing - 

10/23-10/30 showed up as $560, with a $129 discount, $52 Service Fee, and a total of $483.

You also seem to be giving a 51% discount for monthly rentals 

10/23-11/23 showed up as $2480, with a $1265 discount, $107 Service Fee, and a total of $1322.

You can control the discounts given by going to 

https://www.airbnb.com/manage-listing/[Listing#]/calendar

Then click the "Pricing Settings" tab on the top right.

You should see a section called "Long-term discounts", click it to expand it. 

You should be able to see your weekly and monthly discounts.

Hope that helps.