Pricing

Pricing

Hi All! I am offering an entire apartment with 4 bedrooms which can accomodate 8 guests.However, solo travellers or couples can also book private rooms instead of the whole space. I have noticed that there is no change in pricing for a booking for 1 guest or 8 guests. The price remains the same for any number of guests. The total price that I have set up is the per night price for 1 room only. Could anybody help me to sort it out?

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Jyotsna1. You must create:

1. one listing for the whole apartment setting the price in such a way that you're satisfied - either a fixed price per room (whether sleeps 1 or 2) times 4 (rooms), or you break it into 1 person per room plus extra guest.

2. then separate listings for separate rooms as "private room," also with correct prices - either for one person plus fee for extra guests or a fixed price for the room no matter if 1 or 2 persons sleep there.

Then you must sync the calendars - all the private rooms must be included (linked) to the listing of the whole apartment (master listing).

Take a look at the settings, maybe snooze your listing for a moment before you sort it out.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"