Pro Tools

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Pro Tools

I noticed today a issue (?) on the website with Professional Tools

I wanted to post in Pro Tools Discusson Board, but it does not allow access to post @Scott 

Rules sets can be edited and created from the mullticalender, and a separate color can be assigned, so it is more visible where en which rule sets are applied

But when i go to the single calender (the calender icon when managing a listing) , the calender does not show any sign of a ruleset active. But when selecting a time period where a ruleset is active, that  rule set it displayed on the right. With option to edit (or create new one).

But..... none of the options seem to work. When i click on "edit" (see screen shot) nothing happens. Tried on Firefox and Chrome.

Is it just me or is it a glitch ?

Emiel1_0-1615399552272.png

3 Replies 3
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Emiel1 This has always been the case on my calendar. Color-coding of rule sets, or any visual clue that a rule set exists, is only available on the multi-calendar. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Emilia42 

But something is strange:  we can not see the rule sets on the regular calender, but an option to manage rules sets (which does not work on my side) is available, after selecting a time period .

@Emiel1 Ah yes, the edit link on the single is broken for me as well. I never play with rulesets on the single calendar since it is so un-userfriendly.