Problem with the site: endless calendar loading

Maxim2
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Problem with the site: endless calendar loading

Hi! 

I'm sorry if I put a questions in a wrong place, but I could not find a place for technical issues or smth.

I got a strange problem with calendar on the page with messages. I cannot load it. 

I got the screenshot, please, take a look. Endless loading is very uncomfortable, as I could not see the bookings when I chatting with guests. 

I use Google Chrom and always install all the updates. But there is no effect. Maybe someone could give an advice? 

Thank you!

Maxim

Screenshot_1.jpg

35 Replies 35

Hey @Maxim2,

Try these if you already haven't:

- Reload the page.

- Sign out, clear browser cookies, close the browser, reopen and login.

- Install the Airbnb App and handle the request throught the app.

All the best 🙂

Jeet

Hi Jeet!

Thank you for advice! Unfortunately, deleting cookies and reloading and all the things like that did not help. I already try it, but no effect. 

I have mobile app, but my problem is not about possibility to manage the listing, - I could do it even if I did not see the calendar from message page. This calendar works perfectly some time ago, and suddenly just stops loading. And I don't know how to make it work again.

Anyway thank you for taking your time to answer! I'm very grateful.

Max

It’s June 2018 and I’m still having the same issue that you had in 2016! The advice of using the app is absolutely no good. Our use the app and the Calendar won’t load and I’m trying to look at what’s available for guest and having the same issue as the person above. I called Airbnb but they acted like it was the first time anyone has ever brought up the point that the calendar wasn’t loading and they wanted me to screenshot it and they would look at it. I told them just to Google it and they’ll see tons of issues dating back to 2016 which is where this is. Come on Airbnb three years for a technical issue on an app is a little long. We need that fixed 

Tom636
Level 1
Pennsylvania, United States

I'm having the same problem in November, 2018!!

Gonçalo0
Level 4
Lisbon, Portugal

Hi Maxim,

I am having the same problem. So do my host friends around here.

Probably it's a bug?  But it's super annoying bah 😞

Hope it got sorted out soon.

Biren0
Level 2
Oakland, CA

I get an error message on the website saying Sorry Something Wrong Happened - try refreshing the page....  Doesn't help - the mobile app works though...

Genia0
Level 4
Dnipropetrovs'k, Ukraine

I have the same problem. And it has been a while. It is definitely the problem on their end. My calendar does not load at all from mobile app. Frustrating !!

Janice113
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Does air bnb ever intend to solve the loading problem?  If I can't see my calendar, i cant host properly.  It's really a problem

Hi Janice

I have the same problem,with the calender,when the screen comes there you cant see your bookings or accept or decline ,i set to lose a 5 day booking over this.

i spoke to air bnb but got cut off it was about 8 dollars for 2 mins chat,did you sort it out in the end.

i have a top anti virus ,did the checks all is fine so its not my antivirus.Hope you can help?

Regards Alan Cardiff (wales)

Glenn58
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

90% of the time the calendar does not load in the app. Very frustrating. Makes it very difficult to manage my account.

Miriam87
Level 3
Asheville, NC

Yes. Same problem in the app. The app has to work if Airbnb wants hosts to respond in a timely manner. 

Jae6
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Seems like Airbnb is unaware of this issue and not even planning to fix it. 

Mangoproperty0
Level 1
Honolulu, HI

Same problem here. Super annoying. The calendar is probably the thing I need to check most often. Wishing it were fixed. 

Mine  is the same i cannot open or see my bookings on my calender?i set to lose a 5 day booking as well a i cannot accept them?

I also spent about £6 sterling for a 2 minute conversation and got cut off,surely all the money they are making it should be freephone.

Can you help me out?

Alan Cardiff(WALES) UK