Problems on Accepting South Korean guest's Booking

Problems on Accepting South Korean guest's Booking

Hi buddies,

I've been hosting for almost 2 years and have never experienced any problems on accepting guest's booking request.

However, this morning when I wanted to accept a South Korean's booking request, I faced a new system issue. Please help!

It leads me to "Before you Accept this Request" page after clicking the "Accept" button. It seems that they have a new cancellation policy for South Korean guest. Okay.. fine. After finished reading through it, there's no other options or buttons that I can choose to proceed with my acceptance.

Does anyone have the same problem with me? Please advise. Thanks. Appreciate it! ^^

10 Replies 10
Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Can't your press continue @Angeline10

korea.jpg

Surprisingly, I don't see the following buttons.. 😞 that's why I'm unable to proceed to the next page.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Seems @Angeline10 is in Japan so begs the question what South Korean regulations have to do with this.

David

How about you ask her @David126 and perhaps read her post?

Thanks for your help, Christian!

David, do you mean Japanese host can't accept their booking due to the new regulation? 

Seems wierd you can't accept. Is the booking still there? If so, I'd get in touch with Air soon as the guest might become a bit impatient.

Best of luck @Angeline10

@Christian65, yes, it's still there. I have related it to my guest and she is okay to wait as she stayed in my apartment before. 🙂

No worries. I'll get in touch with Airbnb. Thanks a lot! 

Gary170
Level 1
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

I would call Airbnb and ask for their assistance.

There is a glitch in the Korean requests - this is the second time. They can't seem to instant book but their inquiries all result in blocking the calendar. There is nothing I can do to help them on my end. It resulted in a failure and frustration last time and I think they cannot see instant book or something in Korean.