Problems with pricing

Zoe105
Level 4
Puerto Rico

Problems with pricing

I set a price and what is shown on posts for people is a very different price.  I have even turned off "smart pricing" to stop this but is not working. I have put a base price and do not want this price to change up nor lower, and AIRBNB is changing it.  What can I do?

5 Replies 5
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

I see that your price is the same every night, but then there are other fees that are added: you have a cleaning fee; the Airbnb service fee; and an occupancy tax. Does that account for the price discrepancy you mention?

John1574
Level 10
Providence, RI

Zoe

It was difficult to book because of your calendar and the number of days feature, but this is what I got for the 10 to 13th:

Guests

$90 x 3 nights  - $270

Cleaning fee  - $50

Service fee  -$44

Occupancy taxes and fees  - $22

Total  - $386

-------------------------------------

It looks as though it is set at $90 as you wanted it.  You may look at your booking settings, and edit them carefully and always search pricing using dates.

Oh my God! I only added cleaning fees!!  I have to check out this!!

Thanks... I do not understand what is going on with my listing. 

Patti221
Level 1
Meeteetse, WY

I'm not sure anyone has addressed Zoe's original concern.........

I have the same issue (I think).

I have turned off Smart Pricing.

Still if someone tries to book nights next month (October) they AUTOMATICALLY get some 10% discount in pricing. The CORRECT price that I choose is listed on the front page and on the calendar......but when they choose the dates it gives them a discount.

As Zoe said, I want my price to be MY PRICE. I know my market better than some algorithm. 

This is really irritating.

Any suggestions?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Patti221 

You offer the non-refundable option to guests, which is 10% discount

Check your cancellation policy settings.