Progress Format change - 'Reviews'

Beth269
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Progress Format change - 'Reviews'

How many Hosts feel that the new 'Progress/Reviews' format is not helpful?  A Host can no longer see a SUMMARY of Guest's star ratings for all the specific criteria...'Value', 'Accuracy', 'Cleanliness', etc.  This is a HUGE problem, as without a SUMMARY, we have to open every review, scroll down to the criteria ratings and note them in our own spreadsheet, etc.  This does not help AIrbnb or Hosts address specific or overall assessments in providing a better Host experience. 

With the old format, there was a SUMMARY of the % (and number) of reviews that were less than 5 stars for each of the criteria (value, cleanliness, etc).  With those helpful summaries, that was a great tool to assess potential changes needed to provide a 5* hosting experience.  And for specific Guests, it was an easy tool to respond to their specific problem.  But it is the SUMMARY that provides a great picture for assessments of the experiences...and also confirms mathematical calculations by Airbnb (which right now, I question their calculation formulas).

Any one else with this issue?

3 Replies 3
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Beth269 ,

Yes we have that version now to in New Zealand and it's a pain.

Too many steps to navigate to see what the star ratings are that Guests have left.

It was much simpler the way it was immediately prior to the change.

Whilst it's nice that there's pictures for those who perhaps are dyslexic or struggle with words there's room for improvement.

Tyson30
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I can't see anything at all on the Progress page! I guess because I'm a co-host and not a host, but that doesn't make any sense because I can see most of the information on other pages - like I can see the earnings for each listing, but if I want to total up the earnings I'll need to put them individually into a spreadsheet. That is ridiculous. And why would AirBnb think I don't have a right to this information as co-host - I own the house! The host is managing it for me, but I should know how much I'm earning and how well the manager is doing! 

I had read in another forum that I don't see anything in Progress because I'm a co-host but I just talked to AirBnB Support and they don't understand why I can't see anything on the Progress page either (I can see Views on the App but nothing else, and I can't see anything, not even Views, on the website). Hopefully they will fix this soon!