Progress "Needs Work" :'-(

Alastair0
Level 9
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Progress "Needs Work" :'-(

Progress “Needs Work !….”

We are Superhosts, we are 24 hour hosts, we have been with Airbnb for 6 years and I AM TIRED of being knocked down and feeling that we are not good enough. Our home has been spoken of as a resort and we emphasize that it is a home from home. We had 6 listings all in the same place and can handle 22 guests. 

One of our rooms has a 4.7 rating  (Its a low price standard room usually booked by people who can read facebook and twitter but never read the details and location) If the location rating was removed then we would be at 4.9 I digress…

The progress message says our rating for the room is -*  when it should be 4.7

We contacted support and got nowhere other than its still being processed… 3 Months in process?, I don’t think so. We were told that your over all rating is 4.7, but that is for your status as a host, this means that this is sum total of all the ratings of your listings.”  What a ridiculous thing to say as as a host the other rooms are Rice Barn 4.9, Family Ricebarn 4.9,  Studio 5.0, Superior 5.0, Blue Room 5.0,  and Bedroom 2 is  4.8

I have reluctantly just delisted the room, as support didn’t seem to care or bother to send our concerns up to someone who knew what they were talking about.

We are full-on airbnb hosts, ambassadors of Airbnb, we please guests, even the ones who cant read and I WANT SUPPORT.

Hosting for 12 years Superhost for most of that time and have grown each year.
0 Replies 0