Promo Codes - Friends and Family

Bill1150
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Promo Codes - Friends and Family

How would I offer something like a promo code to friends and family who want to use our place?  I am aware of the ability to offer a discount but I don't want to have to manually do it each time.   So if I have ski patroller friends who want to stay at our place, I'd like them to be able to just book directly, and if I could give them a promo code, give them 30% off, or whatever amount.

I don't want a "promotion" because that's public and anyone can claim it.  I just want a private promo code for this situation. 

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Bill1150  If they're family or friends, why have them book through Airbnb, just to get more reviews?

Bill1150
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Expenses exceed income, and we can't let friends and family use it free.

@Bill1150  But if they're friends and family, why not just pay you directly? Why go through a booking platform?

because it is all automated with cleaners, laundry, trash and many of us aren't there to attend to the property. promocode and done Sarah

Norman-G-0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

I agree with Bill. I understand that for friends and family you can block off dates and manage internally.  What I think Bill and I are looking for is a means of enticing past guests really respectful of the space to return.  I would like to be able to send to specific guests that I was fond of a $50 gift certificate applicable to my spaces only within a specific date range.  This could motivate a guest to return.  Who can educate e on how this can be managed?