Property Management

Loni2
Level 1
Tel Aviv, Israel

Property Management

I have many good reviews and really enjoy managing airbnb rental for myself and a few friends. How do I promote myself and contact other hosts that may want to hire me to provide this service?

I will receive superhost status in 4 days! 🙂

29 Replies 29
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What service 🙂 😞

In simple marketing terms - identify your potential clients - area, demographic, type of property.

Identify best routes for contacting them - online advertising, sponsoring local airbnb networking events etc

Provide them with a strong compelling offer. Why should they use you rather than doing it themselves or using one of your competitors.

Karin2
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

As an expereinced host (that offered professional services) I can give you the following advice to consider as well. First look at what other sort-like services offer and how they build up services and prices (these business are all around the world in major cities).

Do not forget one very important 'down-side' to this business. If owners are hiring you they expect you to take care of everything around check-in, cleanings, calamities and/or booking management. These services are usually at ANY hour of the day and demand your time until the question or issue is fixed. Responding time is very important and guests are almost never arrive (or leave) exactly on the time they expected. This means this job will take up a very large part of your time, at any time of the day. This experience resulted in me quiting the professional hosting.

I hope this helps as well.

P.s. you can also organise or attend local meetups or provide free workshops/info/write a blog to attract 'customers'.

Hi Karin - When you hosted on behalf of others, did you create separate Airbnb accounts for each listing and add yourself as a cohost? I'm trying to seek out best practice tips! Thanks so much!

Shadley0
Level 6
Cape Town, South Africa

I think that is best yes, so if the co-host decides to sell or stop hosting then at least you can detach yourself from the listing and not attract any of the negatives.

Alexa9
Level 2
Walla Walla, WA

I am a Property Manager, I represent @ 40 homes. Is there a Property Management Dashboard available on AirB&B where I could list all of the homes I manage?

How much do you charge?

Thank you

Hi

18%

thanks

Hi Loni, 

Do you have an email address so I can obtain more information about your property management services?

Thanks!

Meghan

Hi Loni,

If you ever need space planning or design help for the properties you mange. Feel free to google me at Hostly Interiors. ( I dont think I'm allowed to leave links in this forum). 

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Alexa9, no there isn't.

Shadley0
Level 6
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Alexa9

Do you have a contract that you make people sign before you take their listing onto your books? If so can you please share this with me.

Thanks

Hi Alexa - When you hosted on behalf of others, did you create separate Airbnb accounts for each listing and add yourself as a cohost? I'm trying to seek out best practice tips! Thanks so much!

Hi @Alexa9 i also do that in Portugal. Do you have already any answer? I'm having some issues because the mobile phone is the same in all accounts.

Hi, Alexa I have two friend that want that I manager their property, but I dont Know how to do. I see you have experience do it that can you tell me please How I can do it.