Property Manager, Valencia Province

Property Manager, Valencia Province

Dear all

We are considering buying a villa in the Quatretonda, Benigamin, Lluxtent areas of Valencia (Spain) and we intend to use it as a holiday let.

We are looking for a property manager to be the point of contact and handle any guest issues or problems whilst they stay at the villa. We are also looking for pool and villa cleaning services.

We don't want our airbnb (or other) listing to be managed for us, it's to ensure that all goes smoothly with our guests during the time they stay at the villa.

Can anybody provide these services, or other hosts recommend an individual or company that they are happy with? I think we'd need to have an English speaker so we can communicate effectively with one another.

I'd also appreciate some costings on these services - either from managers or hosts.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4
Camila56
Level 2
Valencia, Spain

Hi Mark, this zones is more then 1h far from Valencia. I don't think someone from Valencia could be interested in manage it. Maybe someone from Xativa... Hope I could help you.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Camila - you are right and I think I'll repost to see if I can find someone near Xativa.

There seems to be a shortage of property managers 'on the ground' in the villages away from Gandia and Oliva.

Best regards

Simon642
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

,Hi mark just started our air bnb this year in Pego,not to far from you did you have any luck finding any one ?

Miguel723
Level 1
Oliva, Spain

Hi, oliva and pego there are Two amazing House for hollydays.