Property Manager for Villa in villages near Xativa, Valencia Province

Property Manager for Villa in villages near Xativa, Valencia Province

Dear all

We are considering buying a villa in the Quatretonda, Benigamin, Lluxtent areas of Valencia (Spain) and we intend to use it as a holiday let.

We are looking for a property manager to be the point of contact and handle any guest issues or problems whilst they stay at the villa. We are also looking for pool and villa cleaning services.

We don't want our airbnb (or other) listing to be managed for us, it's to ensure that all goes smoothly with our guests during the time they stay at the villa.

Can anybody provide these services, or other hosts recommend an individual or company that they are happy with? I think we'd need to have an English speaker so we can communicate effectively with one another.

I'd also appreciate some costings on these services - either from managers or hosts.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Hi Mark

enquiring as to whether you located a property management company, am also looking to rent out property in Gandia without letting agent. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

Hello Vanessa

Unfortunately, we had no luck.

We didn't find any 'companies' who would travel out of the main areas of Gandia or Oliva coastal locations. We did find a few individuals who were offering cleaning and support services very 'casually' - which for us meant we felt we couldn't rely on them to provide people renting for a holiday with a reliable service, or people who were charging an absolute fortune for an hourly rate for cleaning and the minimum of support services. For us, this meant when we took off their charges we wouldn't make any money from renting, especially after pool cleaning and other expenses.

This, together with the uncertainty cause the 'B word' has meant we've put our property search on hold for a while.

We were shocked that there seemed to be no support infrastructure for holiday lettings outside front-line, coastal villas or apartments. My wife and even said when we finally retire and move to Spain, we'd start a business providing a reliable, cost-effective service for people like us!

Sorry to have to tell you this, but I would be interested to know how you get on.

Regards

Mark