Property management in Austin, TX???

Atish2
Level 1
Austin, TX

Property management in Austin, TX???

Hi everyone, 

I have a 4br property in East Austin that is ready for vacation rental and I'm looking for property management services (more on the cleaning side). Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Hoping you have a good recommendation or are interested in managing the property yourself. 

Cheers! 

21 Replies 21
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Atish2 I don’t have a cleaning company rec, but just chiming in to say that I hope you’ve gone thru the city processing to get your place licensed. Good luck with your new place!

Mike1248
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hey @Atish4, I manage a number of properties in East Austin and organize cleaning. Drop me a line if you're still looking for a manager!

Hey, Mike! I'm always looking for rock solid support for my spaces. Will you share some basic info via pm to kick things off? Thank you, much 🙂  - R

ps - I'm looking for a property to park my newly remodeled 1970s Airstream. Can you think of any leads?Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 7.33.31 AM.png

Hi Mike! Are you still taking on new customers? I have a downtown Austin apartment that I am looking for a manager for. Thanks! 

Hi there! Just wondering if you were able to find management as my team provides management and cleaning services! Please let me know! Thanks!

Tiffani S.

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Julia1279
Level 1
Texas, United States

Hello there I am a host in the Del Valle area and I have a cleaning company Sunshine Quality Cleaning! My team is experience in AIRBNB properties. Give us a call we can definitely help you out!

We are a management team.  We call ourselves HandsOn because we love warm hosting aspect to AIRBNB.  We are extremely organized with cleaners in place.  Let us know if we can help!

*removed for privacy*

Meshelle

Hi Atish.

We are a full service STR property Management company based in Central Austin. We have several properties in East Austin. Check out *sensitive information hidden*

Tommy & Angie. 

Do you still provide STR management in Austin?

@Christopher742 

Hi there and good afternoon! Just wondering if you were still seeking  management as my team provides management and cleaning services! Please let me know if we can be of any service! Thanks!

Susan980
Level 2
Austin, TX

We would love to provide housekeeping service for your STR. 20+ housekeepers on staff completing over 10,000 cleanings with a 4.75 rating. Check us out www.theaustincleaningcompany.com

@Atish2 Did you find some solid support? I'm looking myself.

@Roman-and-Andrea0 

Good afternoon! Were you still in search of some support? If so, please feel free to reach out as my team and I could be of some assistance! 

Hi @Tiffani28   How can I get more info about your cleaning and management services?  My property is in Pflugerville.