Property management in Austin, TX???

Atish2
Level 1
Austin, TX

Property management in Austin, TX???

Hi everyone, 

I have a 4br property in East Austin that is ready for vacation rental and I'm looking for property management services (more on the cleaning side). Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Hoping you have a good recommendation or are interested in managing the property yourself. 

Cheers! 

21 Replies 21

Hi there Mrs.Karen!

Thank for inquiring with Divine Property Management. We have received your request about our services. As a property management group, we are here to provide you with an array of services. We offer different packages that are sure to meet your needs! The packages Include regular property management,  cleaning services, and/or lawn care. With each package, we make sure to provide before and after for your property's protection. For more information, please contact us via email at  ** @Karen2685 

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

@Tiffani28   Hi Tiffani...  The site has hidden part of your email...  Would it be possible to meet with you in the next 2 or 3 weeks?  I would like to know more about your packages and rates. Is there a website?  I'll send my e address  in 2 parts: **   After the @ sign, the rest is:

Perhaps you can get through to me this way...

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi there Mrs.Karen!

Thank for inquiring with Divine Property Management. We have received your request about our services. As a property management group, we are here to provide you with an array of services. We offer different packages that are sure to meet your needs! The packages Include regular property management,  cleaning services, and/or lawn care. With each package, we make sure to provide before and after for your property's protection. For more information, please contact us via email at ** @Karen2685 

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Check us out.. Navy Veteran Owned!!

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Very Respectfully,
Joseph Rinn Jr.
SDTA Austin
737-757-6515
Karen2685
Level 2
Pflugerville, TX

@Tiffani28.  I'd like to talk to you about your cleaning and management services.  My property is in Pflugerville.  How can I get ahold of you?

Hello, check out SDTA Austin. Professional cleaners,  maintenance,  daily inspections,  trash removal etc... very Professional, young veteran owned. 

Very Respectfully,
Joseph Rinn Jr.
SDTA Austin
737-757-6515

Hi @Atish2 We are a property management company specializing in short-term rentals such as Airbnb. Our goal is to work with property owners in the Greater Austin area to help them maximize their rental income by renting their space on the short-term rental market. Our proven marketing strategy guarantees maximum occupancy rates. We handle everything including creation and maintaining your listing, guest communication, cleaning, maintenance and much more!

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]