Property management in Loiza PR area

Elias142
Level 2
Hazlet, NJ

Property management in Loiza PR area

Hello Air bnb community. Hope everyone is well.  I  will be closing on my condo  in the Aquatika complex in Loiza PR within the next two weeks for hosting. I am in need of a good, reliable and reasonable property management company in that area . If any one can provide recommendations. How is the air bnb hosting going with the current COVID 19 pandemic. 

7 Replies 7

Hello @Elias142 

I see you posted your question three years ago and nobody replied.  We are closing on a unit in Aquatika next month and was hoping for the same information as you were looking for.

Hi @Mark4858 ,

That's awesome. Congratulations and welcome to the Aquatika family.  Please let me know how may i help you.  As for a property management i recommend you do it all yourself.  I can give you a few contacts for cleaning people and repairs.  I started out with a property management company and quickly realized the company was robbing us blind. I took a leap of faith and decided to do it on my own, best decision i ever made. I do it all from home in New Jersey.  So dont waste your time and money on a property management company.  

We now have 2 units in Aquatika and looking for the third

Thats awesome! Congratulations!  They must rent out pretty good!

Yes they do. As long as you price them reasonably. 

Thank you Sir for your quick response and kind offer.

We would truly appreciate your contacts for cleaning and repairs.

We have had quotes of 20% for the management.  We have also heard management companies renting it out to friends without letting the condo owner know.  The one quote doesn't include the help submitting the rental tax each month.  Is the rental tax a simple form with a check or ACH?

Thanks again

Hi @Mark4858 ,

Yes 20% is the average fee most property management companies charge. I urge you to do it all yourself.  I am doing it with no prior experience and have not had any issues at all.  You must apply for a PR hotel room tax ID number in order to rent. Without the number the you are not allowed to rent and the condo administration will not allow you to rent without that either. The process is easy and fairly quick.  Here is the link below. You can call them and they will also help if you have questions.

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines ]