Property manager in Kansas City MO

Property manager in Kansas City MO

Hello everyone! Any hosts from Kansas City - I will be happy to chat. Buying a flat in KC and looking for a property manager to run it.

52 Replies 52
Ashley98
Level 2
Ehrhardt, SC

Where in Kansas City.? I'm by the airport.

Hi Ashley - Are you still doing AirBnB property management? Would love to chat more if you do! *Brooke

I am still doing air bnb as well as I have an event ctr. . What can I help u with!?

Anessia0
Level 1
Oestrich-Winkel, Germany

HI! I am in South KC were you able to find a co-host?

Jimbo0
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi All

Just bought a house in Waldo.  Looking for a live in host. Its a big house.  Due to my travel and locations for my vast business empire..lol I need a live in host. Entire private suite in home for host. Reduced rent.

Due to the clientele we are looking for a co host that does not have pets, nor smokes.  Total deal breakers.  Anyone out there? I do not want a management company. 

Thanks

Jimbo

Hello Jimbo, 

Have you found someone to fulfill this message?

If not, I don't know if I would be the right fit as I wouldn't be able to live-in the house but I thought I would message you just in case! 

I currently live and work in Waldo so if you are looking to find someone that can host/greet your guests, be available for them during their visit, clean after guests leave and prepare the house for guest arrival,  I would be very interested. 

Thank you!

Hi Megan,

My wife and I are interested in someone managing our property in North Plaza/Westport. Please contact me if you would be interested!

-Dan

Hi Dan,

I don't know if you are still looking someone to manage your property but I run  cleaning company in KC.  We specialize in corporate housing and airbnb apartments.  I've been in business for 25  years.  If you are still needing someone,

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Thank you,

Paige

**[Name hidden due to privacy reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Now That's Clean

HI, Everyone, Its now 9/1/2019, so I hope someone sees this message. I have a 3 bedroom condo in South KC, near 435.  I am currently working  out of state, and need someone to manage it & clean it after guests. 

Marsha, greetings! I’m just seeing this message now. Are you still looking for someone to host? I have experience hosting from when I lived in Chicago. Let me know if you’re still looking for someone! Thanks! - Kate

Hi Marsha!

Please contact me!

Hi Marsha.  I would be happy to take a look at the property for you.  Myself and my partner live and work in KC and consult/advise/manage properties in the area.  I sent you a friend request if you are still looking.  Thanks @Marsha17 

Chris G

Hello from Kansas City!

thought I would just drop a quick note and see if you have found a suitable and Trustworthy manager.

please contact me if still looking.

Have a great day.

Mary

Dan,

I have been hosting my own airbnb properties and others for 6+ years now. Would love to chat about hostiing for you. Over the years we have learned all the tips and tricks requied to get things right and maintain a superhost status. GIve me a call when you get a chance ****

*[Personal information hidden–in line with the Community Center Guidelines