RESPONSIBLE HOSTING - Best Link you can Choose

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

RESPONSIBLE HOSTING - Best Link you can Choose

Hi Hosts Around the World.....please take the time to read my post.  I promise this will help you all  A LOT!  It helped me and still does. 

I have noticed a HUGE trend of more and more hosts coming onto the site that say this a lot:  "I didn't know that" or " I wish someone had told me."  As more and more people around the world turn to Airbnb for various reasons to host, its very important to realize that you need to educate yourself.  While the Community Center is here to have discussions and help each other, we are all adults.  At one point or another in our lives, we all attended school.  School taught us how to study, learn, research, investigate. learn to play with others, how to be successful in life and to hopefully inspire others around you.

Well, approach this business of hosting as you need to go back to school.   The class course is appropriately titled: 

RESPONSIBILE HOSTING - 

I have posted a photo of how it appears at the bottom of ABB website for all hosts new and seasoned to see how you can best approach hosting to avoid issues of reviews, payouts, communication, cancellations, verifications, account profiles, safety, etc.  Its all addressed via that link.  The message is clear.  Be Responsible.  Good luck.

Its property titled:  RESPONSIBLE HOSTING

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 3.57.43 PM.png

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

4 Replies 4
Kimberly54
Level 10
San Diego, CA

Aloha @Momi0,  I'm not sure the link or the photo came through.  (IOS 11 just happend to some of us....) 

Can you try sending to the group again?

Mahalo,

Kim

Kim

@Kimberly54   That's odd bc I clicked on the thread and can see my screen captured photo at the end.   But if you can't, all you have to do is go to the ABB website, scroll to the very bottom and look for the link on the far right titled :  RESPONSIBLE HOSTING.

Its under the link titled "Why Host?

Make sense?  Its always been there, but a lot of people dont tend to scroll down to see all the helpful links available.  Another link there is titled HELP....that's another one that hosts should use to get the MOST accurate answer on any issue they may for hosting.  Those answers come straight from ABB.  Too many folks think the CC is where you go to get answers when in fact, the HELP should be their first choice.  I say this, but far too many hosts actually post incorrect answers to others questions which can lead to even more confusion.  

I've shown this to every host I mentored or when I became their Co-Host.   Even they agree its the best route for information. 

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Yep, @Momi0, I see it now... buried underneath pages of stuff... Unless newbies are total nerds, this is not easy to find!

Kim

@Kimberly54  That's so odd what you are saying about being buried.  I wrote saying, go to airbnb website.

1.  All you have to do is type in airbnb.com (their website)

2. Scroll to the bottom of that home page

3.  and see all the helpful links.  ---------->  RESPONSIBLE HOSTING  is one of them. 

or are you talking about the CC?  I 100% don't understand what you are saying.  Its best to try and use a computer anyway to look up vital information to read or laptop.  

Aloha, Momi