Raleigh, NC house Cleaner

Miriam91
Level 2
Raleigh, NC

Raleigh, NC house Cleaner

Hello Raleigh, NC  Airbnb community!

If you are looking for a cleaner to keep your 5 star rating, like mine!

Call Brittnay ****

She is honest, puntual and goes above and beyond!!

****[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the direct messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post's profile photo and click 'Send Message']

25 Replies 25

Hello Henri, this is Miriam.

I think you wanted our Airbnb cleaner info?

Her name is Brittnay*sensitive information removed*

Hello my name is Val and I’m interested in cleaning service in Raleigh Airbnb. You can contact me for more information 

Contact me by email*sensitive information removed*

Hi Val,

Are you still cleaning in the Raleigh- Durham area?

Hi Airbnb hosts, are you looking for an Airbnb housekeeper? My name is Glenda and  I’m available every day, honest, trustworthy woman.

cleaning Airbnb properties for over 3 years and over 20 years working as  a private housekeeper for different families.

i live in Durham but also work nearest cities (Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, And Carrboro.)

reasonable charges and high standard quality work. references available.

looking forward to work for you!

thanks!

Hello airbnb community!

If you are looking for a reliable cleaner to restore your rental for future guests, please feel free to contact me. I am located in Raleigh but will work in nearby cities such as Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary. I am dependable but also have an eye for detail and high standards for cleanliness. If you are interested you can message me through airbnb or comment on this thread below for further contact information. I look forward to doing business with you!

Thank you,

Susana

Hi Susana, are you still cleaning Airbnbs in Raleigh?

Hi Susana.  Are you still doing AirBnB turnovers?  We are interviewing people for our housekeeping team right now.  Please let me know if you’re still interested.

Hello!  We are Superhosts in Apex and are looking for a reliable, thorough, flexible AirBnB turnover/cleaning team that knows how to prepare AirBnBs for guests.  Please message me if you or someone you know is interested in partnering with us in assuring our properties are 5-stars!

Hey, Adrienne! Did you ever have any luck finding someone? I’m looking as well.

Not really.