Rating System...is it fair

Judy29
Level 9
Brant, Canada

Rating System...is it fair

How can we let Airbnb know how we truly feel about our rating systems.

Receiving less than a 5* means I am not doing my job well enough.  I want to know why I fall short of perfection.  

How do we make ourselves known to Airbnb that 5* is acceptable and anything less needs explaining.

5* shows automatically .    4* or less to show up only with explanation only!  How can we improve if we dont know

Nov 10 on a news broadcast out of Toronto highlighted a story on Defamation of Character with online accommodation ratings.  There was mention of Facebook, Tripadvisor, Airbnb etc telling stories of people now suing because of being rated poorly and legal ramifications.  

I actually handed a guests a 2*...first time ever...and they have the right to sue me as a result of being prompted to review as I see fit.  Go figure!

1 Reply 1
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Well everyone can ~try~ to sue everyone and everything in ~some~ countries. By this crazy media story, hosts can sue guests for 'defamation of character', over a 'bad' review, now that be wild. While anything is possible, I won't take such a 'story' too seriously.