Reach larger quantity of people

Doorgesh0
Level 1
Mauritius

Reach larger quantity of people

Dear Team, 

I have been on Airbnb as a host for nearly 2 months and I have noticed that my publication has barely reached some 50 viewers. 

Also, it is not easy to find my post; meaning my post is not visible when I do a simple search on the internet.

Please note that I have already uploaded good quality photos for best presentation.  

I would like you to show me how to make my page more visible to the larger population to know our villa. 

Our ref:  Belle Mare Plage Villa A, B, C, D, E & Palmar Plage Villa 

Thank you. 

Kind Regards,
Shreenivash
1 Reply 1
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Doorgesh0 I can't tell you for sure why you're not getting many bookings, but here are a few suggestions.

1) How does your price stack up against your Airbnb competition? If you're around the same price, you may need to drop it until you get some reviews under your belt. Having reviews helps open the gate to more bookings.

2) You have a lot of competition. You need to find a way to stand out. More about that below...

3) Your listings could use improvement. You have very little in the way of written description, and what you have is generic. Your pictures could use some improvement, and some things aren't even shown, like beds and bedrooms. I wouldn't book a place that didn't have one photo of the bedroom in the listing. You say there is a restaurant on site: where are the photos? Because you have so many listings,  I would consder paying the money to have a professional photographer come in and photograph your villas. Remember that photos taken in natural light and in landscape format look best. I would consded 20 photos per listing to be the minimum.

4) You need to capture your potential guests' imagination. Set the scene for them so they can imagine themselves there. Add some flowers. Set the table. Put some towels on pool chairs. Again, update your written description so it really sets the tone. Mauritius is a romantic destination and your villas look beautiful: set that tone in your listing.

5) You listing titles are very generic. What if you gave the villas names rather than generic A, B, C, D etc? Again, capture the imagination. What about something like: Belle Mare Plage Villa Ocean View, Belle Mare Plage Villa Belle Fleur, Belle Mare Plage Villa Tortue, etc?

I hope these suggestions help. Your listings look very nice, and with some improvements I'm sure you'll have Airbnb bookings in no time.