Recomendation for a good AirBnB hosting service?

Hamid16
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Recomendation for a good AirBnB hosting service?

Hi,

I'm trying to maximise the income on my AirBnB property. I have many days where my flat is empty and like to minimise that!

Can anyone recommend a good AirBnB hosting company that is fair?

I used Airsorted before but found it highly unfair... Eg. they listed my flat for £40 per night plus £40 cleaning fee. Had a booking for 2 nights, my guest paid £120. Airsorted charged £40+15 plus Vat (about £65!) that's more than I got paid (£55)even though that is my Asset!!! I think they have now increased their cleaning fee even more!

5 Replies 5
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Hamid16 I hope you are well!

The best thing for you to do would be to work with a local co-host, who understands the platform and how to ensure you get max occupancy, manage your nightly price correctly and so on.

Airbnb make it very difficult for hosts to find a local co-host, and prefer to funnel owners to their professional partner hosts (similar to AirSorted if you'd believe it!)

If any local co-hosts spot your message here, that's one way of finding someone- otherwise post on local facebook groups etc.

Paul 🙂

Marsh2
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi @Hamid16  , 

We'll be happy to help you with managing communications and coordinating with your cleaners. We alwasy work with host and ALWAYS make sure that we charge the fair amount to our hosts. We are based in Washington D.C. but we can help 24/7. We can respond to inquiries, reservations, guests' requests, etc. We can also manage your calendar, pricing, and reviews. Feel free to get in touch. 🙂

Marsh 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Marsh2 

Marsh, this Community Centre is for users to share their experiences and possibly help each other with tips and constructive comment.

It is not to be used for advertising purposes!

You can understand the CC could be seen as a great selling resource, and in no time the whole centre would be bogged down in advertisers trying to gain leverage for their particular product. 

No reflection on what you do, or the fine service you may offer Marsh....this is just not the appropriate spot for it, OK! 

Cheers......Rob

Hey Hamid, I may be able to help you - shoot me a message and let's discuss!

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Hamid16 

www.usewheelhouse.com

Not a hosting site; just pricing. But if that's all you need I'm very happy with it.