Recommendations - Tool to send house keeper dates and times to their iPhone Calendar?

Bryan202
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Recommendations - Tool to send house keeper dates and times to their iPhone Calendar?

Hello my Airbnb Host Family.

I’m hoping you can provide me with recommendations of a tool, or website that only automatically sends out calendar dates and events events to my house keeper’s iPhone. 

I’m not looking for a tool for sending out communication to my Guests, I use the template feature in the Aibnb app, I’m specifically  looking to send iPhone calendar invites for Guest Check Out, Cleaning Time and Guest Check-In dates and times without the house keepers needing tp log into a website or app to view this information:

• Send out “11am Check Out” calendar invite to the house keeper 
  • Send out “12pm Clean Airbnb” calendar invite to the house keeper
  • Send out “4pm Check Int” calendar invite to the house keeper 

I have a few house keepers that I work with regularly and the most the consuming tasks for me are adding these 3 house keeper related items updates for every Guest.

I really appreciate any reconditions in reducing theses repetitive tasks so that I can go back to focusing on being the best hot that I can be to my guests.

Bryan

3 Replies 3
Mary419
Level 10
Savannah, GA

How many listings do you handle? 

Bryan202
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi Mary,

I only handle 1 listing so the calendar invites only need to go to my Apple iPad calendar and the house keepers iPhone calendar.

Bryan

Mary419
Level 10
Savannah, GA

I think you just need to use ical to show check in and out and teach her what it means, stick to standard check in and out times so she can assume most of the time that it will be according to standard and any special things like late checkouts can be texted.