Recommended Hosting Service NYC

Ephraim0
Level 10
New York, NY

Recommended Hosting Service NYC

Hi all, Looking for a hosting service to pick up the slack when I'm overwhelmed. I have seen companies listed on google but there's little I can do to verify the quality of their service, I have very high cleaning and hosting standards. Please if you tried a service and recommend one let me know. If you had a bad experience with any service let me know that also.

Thank you.

4 Replies 4
Emily249
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi! 

I always recommend finding an individual you can trust to take over hosting. Ive heard not so great things in regards to agencies. I live in NYC and currently co-host for an apartment in the UES. My rate is 20% plus cleaning fee's. I found this to be a little less than industry standard, plus I am a REAL person, which makes a huge differnece. 

How large is your place, how often are you booking, and are you seeking full-time managament? 

Not totally trying to sell myself here, however I would be interested in offering my services if the sitution is right for the both of us. Feel free to reach me at [personal information hidden - to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

All my best! 

Emily 

Hi Emily! I would be very interested in working with you, how could we meet up? is there any way to meet and talk about it? le me know please, [personal information hidden for safety reasons] ask for Javier , thanks!!!

Hello Javier,

Couldnt help but notice your post inquiring about cleaning and hosting Airbnb apartments which I've been doing many years now, working with all types of clientel to create a unique relationship for both hosts and guest alike.

Here is a cleaning company I work for, Usquire, and strongly suggest for what you are looking for. Usquire specializes in airbnb hosting and cleaning, but most of all they are experienced, security bonded, and have all the right insurances for this line of work.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, and look forward to hearing from back from you. Happy Holidays!!

*[personal information hidden - to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

AnCo

Hi Javier,

I am so sorry, but I never saw this response from you!!

If you are still interested in my hosting services, please text me! 

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the direct messaging function here in the Community Center hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message'] 

Cheers!