Regulations for hosting in Pune, Maharashtra, India

Regulations for hosting in Pune, Maharashtra, India

Hello. 

I am considering putting a property in Koregaon Park up on AirBnB.

What are the Government's regualtions regarding the same?

Is there anything like a police verification for every guest who comes in? What. documentations and legal processes do I need to go through?

TheLost

3 Replies 3
Riaz3
Level 1
Pune, India

Hi, Likewsie I have alreday put up one of my apartment on AirBnB at Angel-s in Kalyani Nagar area. As I understand we need to intimate Police FRRO cell in the commissionerate within 24 hrs of check-in of the overseas guest. Since March 2018 I am getting guests and last week I had an overseas guest, a family.  I tried to update guest details online on the police portal, but the system was not allowing access to teh assiged user name and password. However, with the same user name and password, I could access the registration done from teh portal. Then we checeked with the FRRO office and are told that we need to manually fill the form and submit within 24hrs along with an application. Only if our overseas guest frequency is above 25+ per month then they will allow online access. This is quite funny and cumbersome. If anyone has any more information or details on this procedure kindly advice, get in touch with us to deliberate. Thanks ... Riaz 

Vikas19
Level 2
Pune, India

Hello,

I am considering putting my property in Baner on AirBnB ( a 2 BHK flat).

Do I need to seek any permission/approval from any govt dept or follow any rules/regulation before I register this with Airbnb ?

I would like to ensure to follow govt rules so that there should be not any breach of law while doing this new business.

Any guidence would help on this matter.

Thanks

Karan27
Level 1
Pune, India

Hello, I have the similar question. Can anyone help here?