Remotely manage property in Manchester UK

Remotely manage property in Manchester UK

Hi,

I have put up my flat on Airbnb as I am travelling from October to the end of March! I am finding it very difficult to manage it remotely right now, to coordinate cleaners and how to respond when things go wrong. Is there a reliable reference I can hire to manage it for me while I am away? My cleaner is fairly regular and I have only had a problem once with her in 3 months. I have a lockbox too so I don't need key exchange. The services I require would be responding to problems while guests are there if they have any (for example, one guest couldnt figure out how to operate the lockbox), and doing laundry for my sheets once a month, and general check ups to see that things such as light bulbs etc are working.

Thanks!

21 Replies 21
Karen2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

You should contact Expressbnb [link removed] - they're well established in London and also operate in Manhester, Liverpool and Leeds.  They're one of the more bespoke companies, who look after your property on a more personal level. 

Christopher329
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi, I know this post is old but how are you getting on with your current provider in looking after your property? Chris

Hi Chris-I am looking for a co-host id this is a service you offer.

If so, please get in touch.

Kind regards

Liam

GuestReady now opperate in Manchester and provide a high quality, end-to-end management service with a personal touch. This includes:

• Professional photography, listing creation management and pricing
  • Screening and approving of the guests
  • Communicating with guests prior and during their stay
  • Checking in the guests and making sure they understand the house rules
  • Checking out the guests and making sure everything is in order
  • Cleaning and housekeeping to prepare the flat for the next guests
  • Fresh hotel quality linen, towels and toiletries delivered for every new booking
  • Coordinating maintenance if needed (extra cost)
  • Restocking of basic supplies

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Louise146
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Unfortunately, we are travelling ATM and not in a position to co-hosting. However, we do have a FB Airbnb Manchester group that might be able to put you in contact with co-hosts in the area. 

Thanks

Louise & Ross

Adam686
Level 1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi, I can take care of these basic things for you, so you actually need someone to manage the property, I live in Manchester and I do my sheets and got my own team of cleaners ready we can offer what you’re looking for. 

Kind regards 

Adam 

Joseph729
Level 1
Palma, Spain

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re well.

My name is Joseph Black. I work for UniDosh - The On Demand Services App. The Manchester AirBnb community has taken a real liking to the platform, with hundreds of Airbnb hosts utilising the platform everyday. If you don’t already have UniDosh, you can use it for services such as: end of stay cleaning, guest customer service, general maintenance,  Key exchanges, Laundry and more. With thousands of affordable on demand graduates in our workforce, we can be sure to provide the ongoing assistance you need.

If you use the code ‘AIRBNB12’ you will be given £10 gift credit to put towards your first task. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Joseph