Remotely manage property in Manchester UK

Remotely manage property in Manchester UK

Hi,

I have put up my flat on Airbnb as I am travelling from October to the end of March! I am finding it very difficult to manage it remotely right now, to coordinate cleaners and how to respond when things go wrong. Is there a reliable reference I can hire to manage it for me while I am away? My cleaner is fairly regular and I have only had a problem once with her in 3 months. I have a lockbox too so I don't need key exchange. The services I require would be responding to problems while guests are there if they have any (for example, one guest couldnt figure out how to operate the lockbox), and doing laundry for my sheets once a month, and general check ups to see that things such as light bulbs etc are working.

Thanks!

21 Replies 21
Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

Check out Guesty

Matthew46
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Hi Disha,

A little late, but for anyone else looking I've been managing my own AirBnb property in Manchester since October 2013, and I've recently started helping others. More info is available at [link removed]

Hope you managed to get sorted.

Thanks,
Matt
smooth.rentals

Zoe110
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Matt,

I know this post was a few years ago, but do you still  help with the service side of airbnb accomodation?  Or do you know of a company in Greater Manchester who would be able to do this?

Many thanks.

Zoe

Ryan132
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

Hi - if you are looking or plan on looking in the future for Airbnb property managers or cleaners then I've just launched a startup called Airhosta.

Airhosta is a marketplace for connecting with Airbnb and Vacation Rental property managers. But we just don’t include property managers - we’ve got cleaners, concierge experts, interior designers, handymen, right through to guest activities and adventures and hospitality services. You list what you need and you get vetted service providers coming to you with proposals and pricing.

[links removed]

Rhiannon4
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi Ryan,

I noticed your comment on another hosts forum post. I am looking for someone to manage my property in central Manchester and wondering what your service offers,

Thanks,

Rhiannon

Hi Rhianon, I too am looking for someone to mange a property in Manchester. did you find anyone good? Fiona

Karen2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I can recommend Expressbnb they operate all over Manchester, **** Hope that helps.

Louise146
Level 2

Afternoon Fiona,

We are superhost and have been hosting for the last 2 years and now manage our properties remotely as we have recently moved to Manchester to expand our business.

Happy to have a chat and see if we can help?

Kind Regards

Louise & Ross

What is your number? 

Louise146
Level 2

[Personal information hidden - to use the Direct Messaging function in the CC, hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Abeera0
Level 1
Swindon, United Kingdom

Hi louise,

Do you manage air bnb listings? I have a property in Manchester that we are looking for someone to manage as we live quite far away?

Kind regards

Abeera 

Zoe110
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Louise and Ross,

I am looking for someone to manage my property to do the cleaning, checking and taking the laundry to the laudrette, collecting at a later date and changing the bedding over.

Do you know of anyone who is able to provide these services?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Zoe

I have a property in Manchester M40 8NN, I need someone to help with cleaning & check-in, are you able to help

Regards

Gabriel

Bash1
Level 1

Can i have your contact details. i have a property in Manchester or call me