Rental Rules and Hosting in Palma de Mallorca

Rental Rules and Hosting in Palma de Mallorca

Hello everyone, 

I have bought a small chalet very near to Palma de Mallorca and was looking for some tips and advice on becoming a host on Airbnb and information on current laws and regulations? I know its tricky to obtain holiday's licence and also you will have to register every guest you have with Guardia Civil. Can you recommend someone that can help me to apply and obtain holidays licence? Would be grateful for any tips and advice on this topic. Further, due to my work I don't live permanently in Spain and was looking for a property management company that can handle all processes such as: receiving guests, cleaning, maintenance etc.  Thank you 

2 Replies 2
Home15
Level 2
Palma, Spain

Hi Leon

We believe that we can help you to manage your Holiday Property. We at Home Concierge can Provide you with A-Z Property Management from Professional Photos and Listings to Guest Reviews, Daily Price Optimization, 24/7 Phone Support, Check in/out Guests, Cleaning Services, Bed & Bath Linen and Maintenance. Our Services are tailor-made to ensure we cater for all individual needs. For free no obligation advice you can contact us on *sensitive information hidden*

Thank you

Hi Leon,

Unfortunately at the moment Palma Town Hall has closed the application process for Touristic Rental Licence until further notice. If your property is a detached or semi-detached house and it belongs to a municipality outside Palma, you might be able to apply for a licence to rent your property for a period of maximun 60 days per year.

We are able to help you managing your house or apartment in Mallorca. We are Urban Society, a company based in Palma de Mallorca. We offer a wide range of property management services ( periodical checks, check in/out help, cleaning services, bills set up and payments, pool maintenance, repairs or refurbishments) as well as concierge luxury services. 

To receive further info, please feel free to contact us via email at info@urbansocietygroup.com or by phone at the number that appears in our website (www.urbansocietygroup.com). Looking forward to hear from you soon.