Rental cleaners in Minneapolis

Donovan7
Level 2
St Paul, MN

Rental cleaners in Minneapolis

When my friend started his Airbnb a few months ago (I'm a co-host and just help out), it was difficult to find any established cleaning businesses which were interested in working on Airbnbs/short-term rentals.  I finally found a company which acted as a contractor, but wasn't happy with the service.

I have now located 1 or 2 other local companies, but would like to have additional options in case they go out-of-business or I need a last minute replacement due to illness or emergency (some of the businesses are small).

Do you have any recommendations?  Perhaps we can assemble a list to share.

Thanks!

89 Replies 89
Cassie76
Level 1
Hampton, MN

I am looking for an airbnb cleaner for my property located in Inver Grove Heights.  All with cleaning services please reach out to me via PM.  Thanks!

Diane736
Level 2
Minnesota, United States

We proudly service all homes and offices in and around Minneapolis-Saint Paul and Surrounding Areas. We provide house cleaning for all types of occasions and frequencies based on your needs. Whether you have a family gathering coming up and need to get your home “mother-in-law ready” or want to start recurring services to reclaim your time, we would love to help!

We also offer many other excellent services such as turn-over cleans, market-ready cleans, Airbnb / VRBO Cleaning, Carpet Steam-Cleaning, and Organizing. ****

*[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi everyone  my nqme is  Rey and got an small  cleaning business  and im interested in get some more opportunities . I got some clients  and they are happy with my service  if any of you are interested  please let me know  i am in Minneapolis  area. email me at *sensitive information hidden*  again  let me know  and we can chat thanks  Rey

Hello Rey,

I currently have a Airbnb in S Minneapolis. I would be interested in speaking to you about your cleaning service. Please contact me at ****

Thanks,

Paul SantaCruz

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Paul2031
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

Hello I'm looking for a cleaner for my two Airbnb apartments in the Uptown area one of the units has a washer and dryer already in it thanks Paul

Hello! 

I also have an independent cleaning service with myself and one other. We have past experience with Airbnbs and private homes as well. We charge a very good rate for the both of us. Please contact at *sensitive information hidden*

Veronica738
Level 1
Saint Paul, MN

Hello Everyone,

While I am not a cleaning company per se, I struggled with the same problem with by own Air BnB listings of not being able to find a cleaner who was reliable and/or who did quality work.  From that need, I ended up branching out into full service Air BnB management that offers cleaning/turnovers, maintenance, and other requested services. I have been an Air Bnb host since 2015 (also a Superhost), and a licensed Real Estate Broker in Minnesota, which is a legal requirement of managing property for others.  If you are concerned about the added cost of management, please note that in most cases the majority of the management fees can be charged to the guests as part of their booking fees. As a result, management would not come at a great cost to you, but would take a lot of the responsibilities of running a successful, highly-rated Air BnB listing off your plate.  If this is something you might be interested in, I would love to talk with you further!   If you have questions, please send me a private message, or reply here  and I will contact you directly. If you have related services (cleaning, linens, maintenance, etc) please feel free to message me as well.  I am always looking to work with highly-qualified service providers.  I look forward to hearing from you! 

-Jessica  (Licensed Real Estate Broker)

Hello Jessica!

I would love to connect. I have two properties in St. Paul (and am looking to move out of state and keep them). 

Not sure how these forum pages work...should I send you my email address? 

very best,

heidi

Hi Heidi! My name is KaReesha and I am the owner of Squeaky Clean by MK LLC. If you are still in need of a cleaner I would love to chat and see how we can assist you. We are licensed and insured and we specialize in short term rental cleaning. I look forward to your response. 

-KaReesha-

Hello!

My name is Amanda. I clean/ manage various Airbnb & LYRIC properties throughout the Twin Cities! I would love the opportunity to make your Airbnb home clean and pristine! I am an independent contractor and have a very flexible schedule. I also offer on-demand cleaning services. 

If you are interested in having your Airbnb home cleaned, feel free to reach me via email: *sensitive information hidden* or message me on my profile. 

Best,

Amanda  

John1560
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Hi, I am also looking for recommendations for a reliable cleaner as well as full property management for my home in St Louis Park. Reliability is really important as I will be remote and have very limited access to cell signal.

Thanks,

John

Joey202
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

@Amanda1362 I have a duplex where each unit needs flipping about once per week. Private message me if you are interested in this job!

Andy2511
Level 2
Big Bear Lake, CA

Hello all! My name is Andy and I'm looking to get my foot in the residential cleaning industry door as a business owner eventually. As of right now, I clean for a small business in Stillwater as well as a carpet cleaning company in St. Paul. 

I have many years of experience doing various types of cleaning- automotive, some residential, janitorial, food production Sanitation, etc. My goal is to provide cleaning services at an affordable rate that makes sense for all parties involved. 

If you have a property that needs cleaning, let's talk and arrange something that works for both of us!

I can be reached via **. 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Andy2511, welcome to the CC. I'm afraid I've just had to edit all of your posts here to remove the personal info. Please note that we do not allow solicitation here on the Community Center - see our guidelines for more info.