Rental cleaners in Minneapolis

Donovan7
Level 2
St Paul, MN

Rental cleaners in Minneapolis

When my friend started his Airbnb a few months ago (I'm a co-host and just help out), it was difficult to find any established cleaning businesses which were interested in working on Airbnbs/short-term rentals.  I finally found a company which acted as a contractor, but wasn't happy with the service.

I have now located 1 or 2 other local companies, but would like to have additional options in case they go out-of-business or I need a last minute replacement due to illness or emergency (some of the businesses are small).

Do you have any recommendations?  Perhaps we can assemble a list to share.

Thanks!

89 Replies 89
Chris895
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

Hey Donovan, I'm in the same boat as you.  Right now im doing all the cleaning and it seems almost impossible to find a good cleaning company.  Can you post who you're working with?  If I find anyone good, I'll be sure to post them as well 

Thanks!

Chris

Hello Chris:

Your properties look very nice.  Did you make the wall hangings and prints?  The loft is a cool feature.  I bet it attracts a lot of guests.

My friend, the host/owner, sometimes does the cleaning.  We've contacted a number of companies and many don't want the sporatic work.  However, we have tried Turnover Cleaning ** and they were good.  We are currently checking out VandenHoek Cleaning**, but haven't used them yet.  

Both companies are local and family-operated.  Be sure to inquire about what services are included to confirm that they will do what you want.  As I'm sure you're aware, every Airbnb host has different expectations.  Let me know how things work out if you try either of these businesses.

-Donovan

**[Advertisement removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello! 

I am a local independent cleaner in Minneapolis/St.Paul who is currently cleaning for one airbnb company. I'm looking to add more to my schedule. I am very reliable, have a flexible schedule, and really enjoy cleaning! 

My email is: * if anyone is interested in contacting me for cleanings! 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back! 

Warmly, 

Emily  

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Emily,

I'd be interestead in hearing more about your cleaning services.  Please contact me ASAP,

Thanks!!

@John2549 

Hey John! My name is Andy and I have experience in various different types of cleaning, including residential. I have been wanting to start my own cleaning business but I am currently just cleaning freelance. 

If you're interested in talking and arranging cleaning services, please dont hesitate to contact me at **.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

Hi Emily,

If you are still looking for folks to work with, please let me know.

Best.

Fiona

Hi Emily, 

I am interested in your Airbnb cleaning services. Can you please message me your information on Facebook @Lux0 Life Rentals 

Thanks! 

Emily I am interested please email me at *sensitive information hidden*

Emily,

I own an air b and b at 2056 Summit in St Paul.  Can you let me know what you do to turnover a unit and how your pricing is structured?

Thanks 

Wade

@Emily652 wrote:

Hello! 

I am a local independent cleaner in Minneapolis/St.Paul who is currently cleaning for one airbnb company. I'm looking to add more to my schedule. I am very reliable, have a flexible schedule, and really enjoy cleaning! 

My email is: * if anyone is interested in contacting me for cleanings! 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back! 

Warmly, 

Emily  

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hey Emily,

Wondering if you are still looking for airbnb's to clean? Let me know!

Joey

@Emily652 

Hi Emily, are you still taking new cleaning clients? I have a property in St Paul with a schedule usually one month in advance. Looking to hire a great cleaner. 
Thanks

Candace 

Hello Everyone,

I had the same issue finding a reliable cleaner who would do a quality job as well.  I was doing my own cleaning and turnovers and it had literally become a full-time job that I didn't have time for!   Because I am a local licensed real estate broker and property manager, I ended up branching off into full service air bnb management, both for myself as well as for a few other local hosts.  Grouping our properties together allowed me to hire a full time staff person to clean the properties/do turnovers, as well as a local contractor to make repairs.  I am now looking to manage a few other air bnbs in Saint Paul, Minneapolis, or the immediate surrounding areas.  If you might be interested, shoot me an email and we can discuss further. - *sensitive information hidden*

Hi Chris, Donovan,

I recently moved back back to the Minneapolis area and have been looking to offer cleaning services for local Airbnb hosts.

I am an extremely organized and clean person and take great pride in my ability to leave any space spotless and inviting. I would love to channel my semi-OCD nature towards cleaning your space!

I work independently and would love to have the chance to offer my services.

Thanks!

Caitlin